Last updated 29-04-2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. All the cookies we use on Flowercolors.nl are session based cookies. They last until the session or browser window is closed.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- user-input cookies (session-id) such as first-party cookies to keep track of the user’s input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session.
- authentication cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session.
- user-centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for the duration of a session.
- multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- load-balancing cookies, for the duration of session.
- user-interface customisation cookies such as favorites,language or font preferences, for the duration of a session.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the European Union GDPR law.
- The General Data Protection Regulation site EU GDPR website
- AllAboutCookies https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, email us at email@example.com
The Flowercolors Team